Monday, September 26, 2011

six days left in Paris

Sorry for the delay in posts, the internet in my closet has not worked since Wednesday.

Buildings and Museums thus far:

Musee d'Orsay
Musee Rodin
The Cartier Foundation by Jean Nouvel
Le Biblioteque National Francois Mitterand
Musee Quai Branly by Jean Nouvel
Le Cinematique Francaise by Frank Gehry
Centre Pompidou by Renzo Piano and Richard Rogers
Eiffel Tower
Arc de Triomphe
Fondation Suisse by leCorbusier (my first Corbu building!)
a few more....

For now, while my internet is down, I will just post a few pictures from these buildings. More to come when I have more access.

The Thinker, in front of the entrance
building at Musee Rodin. 


A photograph of a photograph inside the museum.
The subject is Rodin's Balzac, by Edward Steichen, 1908.

Universite de Paris - Fondation Suisse
LeCorbusier and Pierre Jeannerret, 1932

My first Corbu piloti!

No comments:

Post a Comment